View All Testimonials
Herzog Contracting Corp. has enjoyed constant growth since it began operation in 1969 as a regional Heavy/Highway contracting company.
The key factor in Herzog's growth and stability is it's young, aggressive management team. This team has grown up in the industry and applies a cost effective and timely approach to the completion of each project. http://www.herzogcompanies.com/
Company: Herzog Contracting Corp.
Herzog Transit Services Inc. provides train crews, train dispatchers and support personnel for the operation of passenger trains throughout the United States. Personnel are selected based on their ability to respond to passenger needs. All personnel undergo intensive training in operating rules and regulations and, as importantly, customer service.
Safe, reliable service coupled with on-time performance is given the highest priority. Herzog also provides ticketing, concessions, and other customer service functions.
Herzog Transit Services Inc. is currently looking for Commuter Rail Conductors and Engineers for the Greater Vancouver Area.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Consistently and safely operates locomotives and trains in compliance with federal regulations and corporate policies.
- Operates equipment during varying work hours within a 24/7 transportation environment maintaining alertness, situational awareness and vigilance.
- Thinks and functions independently and utilizes clear and effective verbal communication skills in interaction with fellow crew members and other personnel responsible for safe and efficient train movement.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Physical and Drug Screening.
- Background Check.
Along with a competitive salary Herzog Transit Services Inc. offers the following benefits;
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Job Posted: 1 Week Old
Position: Full Time
Education: High School
Start Date: Not Specified
Herzog Contracting Corp.