QC Specialist in Structures with some assist to the Quality and Environmental department.
· Coordinate the testing of all the structures
· Inspection and oversee testing of steel and concrete in structures
· Inspection and oversee testing of MSE walls
· Inspection and oversee testing of roadway construction
· Inspection and oversee testing of underground structures.
· Daily record of daily activities, including incident investigation
· Prepare quality and environmental monthly reports compiling all the information from the job sites
· Log concrete records and work progress
· Ensure that the construction matches what is defined in the plans anticipating activities to be able to achieve schedule and cost goals.
· Development and implementation of Quality and Environmental Programs under the supervision of the Quality Manager
· Provide engineering technical support to operations
· Participate in daily environmental review of work sites for contract compliance
· Prepare and execute internal quality audits for the different job sites and branch office
· Conduct follow-up meetings for the quality audits
· Submit transmittals of test data and concrete records to client in conformance with contract specs
· Assist in the development, implementation, and compliance of the Small Business requirements
· Evaluate project proposals for contract and QC issues
· Quality assurance of the proposals prepared in the branch office
· Other duties as required
· Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or Construction related field, quality certification, or Masters
· Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
· NCDOT Concrete Field Technician
· NCDOT Concrete Batch Technician
· NCDOT Concrete Mix Design Tech.
· ICC Reinforced Concrete
· At least two past roadway projects in a similar position