View All Testimonials
Company: MWH Constructors
Qatar, Outside US / Canada, Qatar
|Description||• Co-ordination of activities around the TSE Management and reuse plan including weekly, biweekly meetings.
• Assist the TSE Engineer in the management and direction of activities around the TSE reuse KPI with records of flows and interfacing with KPI manager.
• Build a trusted relationship with the management team and with the client’s counterpart staff.
• Establish an appropriate working relationship with stakeholders as necessary.
• Ensure that the quality of deliverables, and time-taken are within MWH standards.
• Contributes to the technical reports and management team reports.
• Preparation of statistical charts and diagrams to reflect the progress in the activity of the program.
• Compile the TSE reuse plan document in alignment with Asset Management strategy.
|About MWH||The MWH organization is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally, and we are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services to create a better world. The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a variety of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration, and from design and construction of hydropower and renewable energy facilities to full environmental services.|
|Qualifications||• Recent previous experience as Operations Engineer/Process Engineer. Middle East region experience is an added advantage.
• Experience in handling and coordinating client interfacing meetings and stakeholder engagement.
• 1 - 2 years’ graduate experience in operations of water networks, treatment facilities or similar role.
• Bachelors in Chemical/Civil/Mechanical Engineering.
• Understand the aspects of TSE distribution and quality around the GCC.
• Be able to communicate effectively within the team and with stakeholders.
• Good analytical skills and be able to work in a multi-cultural and multi-discipline team.
• Excellent communication and report writing skills, and good presentation skills in English.
• Spoken Arabic is beneficial but not essential.
Job Posted: 1 Week Old
Position: Full Time
Education: No Preference
Start Date: Not Specified
Job Reference: 5121BR