View All Testimonials
Company: Herzog Services
Herzog Services of Canada has Ultrasonic Rail Testing Opportunities. HSI operates a fleet of highly specialized test vehicles that perform ultrasonic non-destructive testing (NDT, NDE, NDI) of rail for the nation’s railroads. 2-3 man crews are deployed to test specific routes that cover broad geographic areas.
The duties of this position include:
· Drive a Hy-rail equipped rail testing vehicle on and off railroad tracks. Valid license with AIRBRAKE endorsement required.
· Assist the chief operator in performance of automated and manual ultrasonic rail testing.
· Perform basic equipment maintenance.
· Train to become a chief operator.
· A valid driver license with clean driving record and AIRBRAKE endorsement.
· Previous railroad experience would be beneficial, but is not required.
· Previous NDT / NDE / NDI experience is preferred, but is not required.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Must be at least 21 years old.
· Physical and Drug Screening.
· Background Check.
Herzog operates throughout the US and Canada. Extensive travel and time away from your home area (which can be anywhere in the region) are to be expected - 100% travel for 5 week periods is normal with 2 days home in between tours.
If you are interested in applying for this position click the Apply button below.
Herzog Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted: 2 Weeks Old
Position: Full Time
Education: High School
Start Date: Not Specified
Job Reference: 3142