About the Company:
Our client is a Premier Electrical Construction & Telecommunications Service supplier (Fortune 500 Co.), with a large breath of their work being centered around Medium Voltage Substation & Distribution, Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, and Data Centers.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Chief Estimator is responsible for producing detailed estimates for electrical power, lighting and low voltage electrical systems and must have experience with medium voltage substation and distribution.
*The perfect candidate will be able to direct, coach and motivate a team of electrical estimators and support staff to ensure accountability and productivity.
*Negotiate and review bids to sub-contractors, vendors and suppliers, reviews scopes of work and analyze costs as bids are received.
*Take an active role in the preparation, review and recommendation of contract scope changes and field related change orders.
*Interface with customers and clients as it relates to the quality and timeliness of services, while maintaining strong relationships and industry contacts.
*Assist with sales growth and business development.
• 10 + years of experience in estimating commercial electrical construction projects.
• Demonstrated experience in electrical power and lighting
• Must demonstrate ability to effectively organize and manage multiple projects, and work with minimal supervision.
• Experience in hard-bid contract work as well as conceptual estimating.
• Working knowledge of ConEst estimating software is preferred.
401k w/ match & 100% Employer paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums
Relocation Package Available