About the Company:
Our client is a newly acquired portfolio company of a ~$1 Billion dollar Infrastructure Fund. The Infrastructure Fund is committing substantial capital towards the continued development and acquisition of Utility Scale Solar, Solar + Storage, and Standalone Storage projects. This unique opportunity is to join this new platform, which has exclusivity on a ~3GW pipeline to scale their in-house development efforts rapidly.
About the Position:
We are looking for a Director - Utility Solar Preconstruction Engineering.
• Individuals must have proven experience leading and managing the preconstruction phase of solar and storage projects, from assessing project viability, supporting discretionary permitting, and design optimization to the handover to the construction team.
• Must have Utility Solar and Storage experience
• Must have 15+ years of total work history and 5+ recent years of experience in preconstruction with Utility Solar and Storage projects
• Must have experience with thorough analysis and evaluation of project requirements, specifications, and feasibility studies.
• Individuals must have experience preparing accurate and comprehensive project estimates, including material costs, labor expenses, equipment requirements, and timeliness.
• Desired background in Engineering and working for either a Project Developer or EPC organization.