About the Company:
Our client is a prominent full-service equipment dealer specializing in Heavy Construction, Energy, Compact Construction, Asphalt, Ports, Scrap, Material Handling, and Forestry across the Southern United States. Their dedicated team of well-trained professionals is poised to offer a comprehensive range of services, encompassing parts, servicing, rentals, and sales.
About the Position:
Hiring a General Service Manager responsible for managing the service operations within the dealership to maximize ROI by optimizing the Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Grows profitable service labor sales and exercises disciplined expense control. Attracts, retains, and effectively engages department personnel.
• 3+ years experience in Service Department operations
• Strong technical knowledge of construction and material handling equipment.
• Ability to work extended hours and weekends
• Excellent customer service skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
Excellent base, bonus, and benefits package.