About the Company:
An established heavy civil construction contractor providing a complete range of successful engineering construction services for clients across Nevada and California. Specializing in a variety of asphalt products that will enhance the life of roadways, parking lots, or streets, ultimately reducing the cost over time, as well as concrete-related services that range from flatwork to structures. Working with both public and private clients, with significant experience in roadway construction, utility and drainage construction, asphalt paving, and material production, as well as constructing site development for new projects.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Heavy Civil Estimator, responsible for producing high quality, timely, detailed estimates that meet site conditions and requirements of the project plans and specifications. Review plans and specifications, perform site visits, attend pre-bid meetings, and solicit field input when developing the estimate.
• A minimum of 5 years of Heavy Civil Construction experience is required in addition to a minimum of 2 years of estimating experience required.
• Ability to read and interpret civil plans and specifications.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Knowledge of AGTEK is preferred.
• Proficiency with HCSS HeavyBid is preferred but not required.