About the Company:
Our client has built millions of square feet of commercial, retail, multifamily, and institutional space throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. This firm knows its success mirrors its employees' experience, capabilities, and dedication, so it seeks to hire, train, and promote individuals who are the best at what they do in the construction industry and reward those employees with the best possible benefits and lifestyle.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Traveling Superintendent responsible for interior renovations, ground-up, established malls and new mall environments, renovation work in occupied and unoccupied environments, and urban and suburban work locations. This fast-growing company has the potential for expansion, diversity, and growth. This role will provide a unique opportunity to gain diverse project and client experience within the highest-profile sector of projects.
• 5+ year's construction experience
• 2+ years as a seasoned traveler
• Project experience with interior renovations, ground-up, established malls, and new mall environments, renovation work in occupied and unoccupied environments, urban and suburban work locations
• OSHA 30 hour
• CPR / First Aid / AED Training
• Lead / Asbestos Awareness
• LEED Accreditation