About the Company:
A regional leader in the sales and service of construction equipment. The company is well established dealership and a market leader that represents one of the top 4 global equipment manufactures.
The company considers its employees to be their most important asset. By recruiting the most highly trained employees, they set their mark above the competition.
About the Position:
Hiring an Operations Manager to lead all field and shop technicians to meet customer needs and expectations. The ideal candidate will ensure all service technicians are provided the necessary tools and ensure all work orders are opened, closed, and billed in a timely manner.
• High School diploma or trade school completion in a relevant field.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Previous supervisory experience with a technical or parts staff in heavy equipment.
• Proficiency in safe job practices and regulations (OSHA, MSHA, Machinery).
• Basic mechanical knowledge for equipment repair.