About the Company:
A leading construction company delivering exceptional building solutions for over 50 years in various industries, including commercial, healthcare, education, and government. The company's comprehensive services range from preconstruction and design-build to general contracting and construction management.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Safety Director responsible for developing, implementing, leading, and managing health and safety policies and procedures within the company and ensuring compliance with OSHA, state, local, industry-specific, and client safety requirements. When issues arise, the Safety Director will conduct a root-cause analysis of health and safety incidents to improve toward the goal of Zero work-related incidents.
• 10+ years prior experience as a Safety Manager and/or Director for a construction subcontractor or general contractor.
• Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) certification required or willingness to obtain certification.
• OSHA 30-hour certification required.
• Working knowledge of workers' compensation regulations.
• Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science, or a related field