About the Company:
A regional leader in the sales and service of construction equipment. The company represents one of the top 4 global construction equipment manufacturers.
The company considers its employees to be their most important asset. By recruiting the most highly trained employees, they set their mark above the competition.
About the Position:
Hiring a Sales Manager - Heavy Equipment is responsible for leading, motivating, managing, and evaluating the sales team members to achieve sales targets and objectives. Provide coaching, guidance, and performance feedback to ensure the team's success. Identify market opportunities and establish strategies to maximize revenue and profitability to grow total market share by 1% each year. Oversee multiple manufacturing lines by leveraging effective communication and fostering inclusivity.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
• 5+ years experience as a Sales Manager or in a similar sales leadership role.
• Heavy Equipment sales experience is preferred.
• Proficiency in using CRM software and sales analytics tools.
• Ability to travel as required.