About the Company:
Our client is an employee-owned company specializing in tailored unitized curtain wall solutions. Their unique approach, utilizing advanced design technology, has garnered recognition in the curtain wall industry. Employee well-being is paramount, reflected in a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, voluntary vision, voluntary critical illness and accident coverage, company-paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Tuition Reimbursement, and a 401K plan with a 4% match. They pride themselves on promoting work-life balance through flexible schedules.
About the Position:
Hiring a Sr. Estimator responsible for accurately providing a detailed estimate of all labor and materials required to complete the Scope of Work for custom unitized curtain wall projects. Determines the most efficient and cost-effective approach to meet requirements.
• An associate's degree in a relevant technical field is preferred.
• 8+ years of estimating experience in glass and glazing.
• Experience reading and analyzing construction and project management documents.
• Familiarity with basic engineering and architectural principles in structures.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite