About the Company:
A leading heavy equipment and machinery dealer serving the residential and commercial construction, heavy construction, road building, aggregate, and mining industries. They are ready to serve any southern state with many locations throughout the southeast.
About the Position:
Seeking to hire a Used Equipment Manager responsible for developing and implementing plans and processes that increase used equipment sales, profit margins, and inventory turnover. Manages policies that involve valuation, reconditioning, and wholesale. This position will be located in either GA or SC region.
• 5+ years of Heavy equipment sales experience
• Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
• Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
• Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Executive compensation based on experience