About the Company:
Our client is a newly acquired portfolio company of an internationally recognized Private Equity Firm with $15+ Billion AUM. The PE firm is injecting $500+ million in investment towards this utility-scale wind / solar developer (USA Focus) and is looking to hire the #1 leader within their project development division.
Hiring for a Vice President - Utility Scale Renewable Project Development (Wind / Solar)
• An individual who has worked within a utility-scale renewable developer / IPP that has quantifiable success developing wind and solar projects. This individual must have minimally held a Director title and led project development efforts from end-to-end through the development lifecycle.
• Ideal candidates should have a history of forming a strategy around geographic focus areas to develop projects and acquire projects.
• Must have experience with wind (repowering) and Utility Solar project development
• Must have leadership experience that includes managing minimally 2 direct reports previously
• Minimum of 15+ years of work history with the last 5+ years committed to renewable energy project development
• Must be incredibly knowledgeable of developers that might be looking for a partner or looking to sell projects
• Must have robust experience as a player/coach and capable of handling and managing due diligence with internal stakeholders and internal/external resources, including overseeing and participating in financial modeling/valuation, negotiation of documentation/contracts, and experience working with a sponsor-backed company.