About the Position:
Our Client is a world-class contractor with multiple offices and a National presence and is seeking a top-of-market leading safety professional. The executive leadership is prioritizing lifting their already strong safety program to the highest level possible. The role itself is high profile, high impact, and will be a position of influence recognized industry-wide. The real goal is to find our safety leader to work with our critical executive team to have our safety program to become an example for the construction marketplace. If you are a top-level safety executive with a passion and creativity for management and implementation of safety, this role is made for you. This safety leadership role and the opportunity to have newsworthy measurable results across the organization should be the crowning achievement of your career.
Key Experience Required:
• Must have directed a highly competitive safety program for a large-scale commercial contractor with 500 million or more of total construction across a minimum of 4 offices or divisions.
• Utilization of current technology to implement new features of tracking and communicating safety components and status across the organization.
• Be able to demonstrate an infectious passion for safety and the positive outcomes that a current strong safety program has delivered.
• Show an ability to develop a vision and effectively communicate and recruit others to share in the vision and the necessary implementation of safety protocols and standards.
• Knowledge and history of being aware of safety trends and advancements and informing the company across all divisions of new and improved safety traits and elements.